Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I don't do Tuesdays

So...here's what I have decided.  I am going to continue to post for the month of October; HOWEVER, I will NOT post on Tuesday or Thursday.  I won't post on Tuesdays because I hate them and because they make me tired and grumpy.  I won't post on Thursday because I don't get home from choir practice until late, and it's just too much.  If I miss another day here or there, it won't be a big deal (notice how I give myself an out already?  I'm learning, guys...).  Otherwise, expect a post M/W/F/Sat/Sun.

I also want to try posting in the morning as opposed to so late at night.  This might be an abysmal failure, and I'll probably end up doing some combination of really late and early morning....but we'll see.

Other than that, I posted every day for a month.  And now, because it's Tuesday and I have nothing profound to say, I'm calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment