Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Texting with my sister

My sister and I are officially nerds.  The following is an actual conversation.  Get ready to groan.  It's pretty bad.

Me: Dude, you should try drinking less coffee.  You're addicted.  Drink tea instead.  I did.  Just to SPICE things up a bit.  (Get it?)

Sister: Yeah...maybe I should chai that.  Haha.

Me: Oh geeze, thanks a latte.  Jumping on the pun bandwagon, huh?  You've gone down a STEEP slope into Punville with me, my friend.

Me: Also, why are you still at lab?  I'm sure you have everything down to a tea.

Sister:  Lame.  I can't think of another pun.

Me: I win...I'm the pun queen.  I've got this one in the bag.

Sister:  Well remember...winning comes with strings attached.

Me: Oh dear...I think you should leaf the puns to me from here on out.

Sister: Oh no no no...ummm...I'll wait.  You'll need to brew over some new puns soon.

Me:  When it comes to puns, I'm the cream of the crop.

Sister: I'm half-and-half...sometimes it's a hit, sometimes it's a miss.

Me: Okay, that was a good one.

Sister: I'm STEAMING!

Me: Don't get too hot with your own success...you don't want to make my blood boil.

Sister: Hot with success?  That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Me: ...I totally set myself up for that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment