Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesdays are long, take two

So....Tuesdays are long.  I said that last week, and here we are at Tuesday again.

I know bloggers who do fun things during the week that break it up, and break up the posting every day business a bit.  You know, Manic Monday, Wordless Wednesday, Throwback Thursday...

I got up at 5:30.  I got to work at 7 and wrote notes for 2 hours.  I had supervision at 9.  I did paperwork at 10.  I had group supervision at 11 for 2 hours.  Then I traveled to another building, saw clients for 4 hours back to back, waited for the shuttle back to the original building, and drove home.  I got home at 7:45.  That's a long day.

So I just tried to think of something cute and alliterative for Tuesday that would lead to me finding a cute/awesome/funny/profound picture that I could stick on here and call it a day.  Unfortunately, the only thing I can come up with is "Topless Tuesday," and that's just not appropriate.  I blame it on the fact that I am so damn hot I can barely think straight, and the dog wants to lay up against me and pant, rather than laying on the cool wood floor.

I'm really racking my brain here for you guys, but the next thing I came up with was "Tofu Tuesday," and that doesn't seem like something that would go viral, either.  Plus, although I eat a lot of tofu, I don't know that I have any tofu recipes worth sharing, mostly because my recipes consist of dumping things together that look like they might go together and calling it a day.  It works out for me, but to write it down would be too much right now.

The final T I can come up with is Tuberous Sclerosis, only because I spent time talking to a colleague about it today.  Tuberous Sclerosis Tuesday doesn't have such a nice ring to it, either, so I'll leave you with this instead:



No comments:

Post a Comment