Saturday, November 9, 2013

Does this count? Or even work???

Sooooo.... I am posting this from my phone, which means that it will likely be short and riddled with typos. I am in a hotel after moving my sister into her new apartment all day, and my parents are here with me. I'm pretty worn out, and I can't get the internet to work on my laptop. I'm at a hotel. With my parents. After moving all day. With a headache. And I'm typing on the tiniest key board known to man. And the people next door are fighting about how Margaret is going to Hell. These factors do not necessarily make the creative juices flow. 

Happy Saturday and goodnight. 

Also, if this actually posts, here is a picture I took in the Sheetz parking lot. Somebody ran over happiness. I found that ironic and funny in a really creepy way I probably should not admit to many people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment