Wednesday, November 6, 2013

This is all I've got


This is all I've got for you today.  Seriously.

My day started with taking the dog to the vet.  That was fine, but they were 30 minutes late.  I then had to take the dog home, which was rushed, but still okay.  Then I was ready to rush to work, went to get on the road to get to work, and the whole damn thing was closed.  Seriously.  Just cones lined up, closing off the whole darn highway.  Then I had to get on the OTHER highway to get on the OTHER highway to get to work the long way.  Which, again, was fine, except for the fact that there was a trash can in the road that fell off the truck 2 cars ahead of me.  Then, when I slowed down to avoid smashing into the trash can, I almost got creamed by a Staples truck.  I got to work with 5 minutes to spare.  Did I mention that this was the good part of my day?

The bad part started with a kid biting me and ended with a kid AND HIS MOTHER yelling about penises for a good 20 minutes.

So yes.  Teddy the Talking Porcupine is all I have for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment